Voted in 2013 as a Top 50 Public Driving Range in the US.
Mike Messina, PGA - Player Development Director
Dick 'Seve' Severino - Master Clubfitter (certified in Titleist, Callaway, Ping, KBS)
Driving Range Buckets:
Small (40 Balls) - $4.00
Large (85 Balls) - $7.00
Jumbo (160 Balls) - $10.00
Fox Hollow Driving Range and Training Center is a state-of-the-art facility
that allows golfers from the beginner to the advanced to work on their game
in an incredible golfing environment.
Fox Hollow Driving Range and Training Center has over 60 hitting stations, numerous target greens along with putting and chipping greens and sand bunkers. Fox Hollow offers a lighted driving range along with the ability to chip and putt under the lights. For those days of inclement weather, Fox Hollow Driving Range and Training Center has 20 stations that are covered and 10 stations that are heated.
|Range Credit Received
| $ 20.00
|| $ 25.00
| $ 50.00
|| $ 70.00
| $ 100.00
|| $ 145.00
| $ 200.00
|| $ 300.00
Weekdays: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Lights out at 8:30pm)
Weekends: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Lights out at 8:30pm)
April through September:
Monday: 11:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. (Lights out at 10:00pm)
Tuesday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. (Lights out at 10:00pm)
Weekends: 8:00 a.m. – 9:30p.m. (Lights out at 10:00pm)
Holidays: 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. (Lights out at 10:00pm)
Weekdays 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Lights out at 8:30 p.m.)
Weekends 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Lights out at 8:30 p.m.)
Weekdays 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Lights out at 6:30 p.m.)
Weekends 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Lights out at 6:30 p.m.)
December, January & February:
Open 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Lights out at 6:00 p.m.)
The range lights Must be turned off within five (5) minutes of closing...for more information, please contact our Staff...we look forward to seeing you soon!
Private, individual and clinic lessons available from PGA professionals. Please call for an appointment.
– 300-yard driving range with multiple target greens
– More than 60 practice stations
– Exact yardages to greens from each station
– 20 covered stations
– 10 heated stations
– Two natural-grass training areas with bunkers
– V1 Pro video swing analysis
– Two ball distribution areas
– New Training Center building with adjacent parking
– Full service golf shop and concessions
– Private, individual and clinic lessons available from PGA professionals. Please call for an appointment (410.887.7735).
– 4 Custom Fitting Carts including: PING - Titleist - Nike - TaylorMade