Partner with us to plan your best outing ever.
Whether you choose the scenic courses bordered by mature hardwood trees at The Woodlands and Diamond Ridge, the award-winning facility at Greystone, the newly renovated Fox Hollow or the picturesque views of the Chesapeake Bay at Rocky Point, Baltimore County Golf can help you plan and execute the perfect event.
Your guests will enjoy an outstanding day of golf and the kind of personalized service, gourmet catering and luxurious amenities that guarantee a 4-star experience. We offer the most cost-effective upscale golf facilities in the Baltimore-Washington area and a full set of comprehensive tournament packages.
Our outing and tournament professionals have the combined experience of managing many different events. The experience ranges from small group outings of 12 or more to elaborate double shotguns with 288 players.
“We have been hosting three separate annual events at Greystone for several years. Why do we keep coming back? The course is spectacular, the facilities are immaculate and the staff is so well organized. The team at Greystone is very supportive and makes things easy.”
- Grant Kelly; Associate Director of Development for Athletics, Johns Hopkins University
What we offer our guests:
Our specialty is coordinating outings for corporations or non-profit groups of all sizes providing:
- Hassle-free outing and event planning
- Professional tournament management
- All printed materials (cart signs, scorecards, bag tags, rules sheets, alph and pairings lists)
- Professionally drafted scoreboards and golf pros to score the events
- Awards, prizes, and welcome bag gifts
- Hole in One prize options
- Sponsorships signs
- Golf clinics and exhibitions
- Expansive practice areas
- Beverage cart services
- Numerous caterings options
“Our organization has been planning golf events for 20 years, so we know the key to a good golf outing is a great course with great staff. The Woodlands/Diamond Ridge is by far the best we've ever worked with. The staff was on top of all the logistics and their rates are very attractive.”
- Gene Trainor; Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Course Outing Pricing
Catering menus can be customized to your exact needs.
Are you looking to host a golf outing, network meeting or a non-golf event? Our Director of Sales, John Hein can provide you with all of the great options Baltimore County Golf has to offer. Give John a call today.
|Director of Sales - John Hein
(O) 410-887-8216 x1022