Golf Fitness Program at DRW March 8th
Recent FORE! Posts
- Baltimore County firefighters honor 9/11 victims in charity golf tournament
- Baltimore Sun Features Rocky Point Golf Course in On Course
- Meet John Hein, Director of Sales
- Special PXG Fitting Event
- Baltimore Sun Feature of Woodlands Golf Course
- Earn Loyalty Points on Lessons in May
- 2018 Major Pick'ems Are Back
- 2018 Demo Days - All Courses
- Holiday Shopping With Baltimore County Golf
- 2017's 12 Days of Christmas Sale
Join Baltimore County Golf and John Foelber, Level 2 Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) certified fitness instructor for a complimentary golf fitness workshop at Diamond Ridge/Woodlands.
Wednesday, March 8th from 6:00 PM - 7:15 PM
At The Clubhouse at Diamond Ridge/Woodlands
In this workshop John will use the TPI level 1 screening process to help you understand the body/swing connection, and established pattern of physical ability or inability that can be directly related to golfs 12 most common swing faults. If you have chronic golf related aches and pains that prevent you from swinging or playing when you want or if you have ever had an interest in learning more about golf specific fitness first hand instead of on TV or in magazines, then this workshop is for you.
Space is limited and reservations are required. Please RSVP to Tim Butler, PGA by email or phone:
About the Presenter:
John Foelber is the owner of Renewed Strength LLC Personal Training Studio. John is a level 2 TPI certified Fitness Instructor and National Academy of Sports Medicine certified Personal Trainer. John specializes in golf fitness and has helped many PGA professionals along with amateur and junior golfers achieve a high level of golf performance all while avoiding injuries. John has had over 10 years of experience in the fitness industry and also competed at a high level in the Re/Max World Long Drive Championships for 7 years. Recently, before deciding to open Renewed Strength LLC in January 2017 he was the Director of Fitness at Cattail Creek Country Club in Glenwood, MD.